Katelyn Schmidt has spent the majority of her professional career in the practice of public accounting. She began in audit at PricewaterhouseCoopers, in Pittsburgh, PA, where she primarily served insurance, manufacturing, and banking clients. She continued her public accounting career at a regional firm in West Virginia in the areas of manufacturing, healthcare, non-profit organizations, and employee benefit plan audits. She gained extensive experience with both public and private enterprises and has engaged in a variety of complex assurance engagements. Katelyn also worked in industry as a Franchise Accountant for ACZ, Inc. and as Director of Finance for a critical access hospital in West Virginia.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- California Society of CPAs
- Certified Public Accountant – California and West Virginia
- Marshall University, M.B.A
- West Virginia University, B.B.A. in Accounting